Valued Guest, kindly use the following Route Description to reach La Campagna Olive Resort :
- Take the N1 North towards Polokwane.
- Take the Bela Bela / Settlers off-ramp.
- Turn left to Bela Bela and follow the road for approximately 10km.
- You will reach a T-junction (the R101-road from Pretoria), with the Waterfront-complex at the robot. Turn right and travel across the railway-bridge.
- At the next robot (Pick and Pay centre on your left, and the Engin Fuelling-station across the intersection), turn right into Potgieter Road (the R101-road towards Modimolle).
- Follow the R101-road out of Bela Bela, travel past Klein-Kariba (on your left), and Bela Bela Lodge (on your left). Follow the scenic route through the mountain, and you will pass the Groot Nylsoog turn-off on the left.
- Travel on for about another 2km.
- Reduce speed and keep any eye open for the next turn-off on your left.
The best indicator is the brown stone wall with KOKA MOYA on the wall, (this is exactly at the Bela Bela / Modimolle municipality border).
At this same turn-off you will also find the green La Campagna Olive Resort signage, turn left here.
- Follow the dirt road for approximately 2,2 km.
- The entrance to La Campagna Olive Resort is on your right.
- Drive through to the Reception and report at your welcoming hosts.
Latitude : 24 ÌŠ47Ì•’40, 308Ë S
Longitude : 28 ÌŠ20Ì•’5,784” E
EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBER : 082-789-0215